Thursday, July 30, 2009

Off to GBBF2009

OK, so I've joined the 21st Century - my first BLOG! I don't know what to expect but we'll see how this goes.
I leave Today for London. Great British Beer Fest opens 8/4. Check back during the week for updates, video and photos while the fest is happening.

5 comments:

  1. Have a safe trip my friend.....I hope you find some good beer somewhere.....it may be tough but I'm sure you will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Say Hi to everybody for me, I'm going to miss the dark mild and the "games".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember they drink with their left hand over there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Les, how was the beer on the flight? You can start your blog with that!

    A lovely Stella perhaps? Or a tin of Heineken that's rolled around the bottom of the catering cart for a few weeks? Yum!

    Oh, and once you do land, some potentially lifesaving advice after a few pints:

    "Look Right"

    ReplyDelete